With ocean and mountain views throughout, the property includes approximately 1 mile of oceanfront pastureland. This unique property lends itself to continued ranching, creation of an extraordinary legacy estate or corporate retreat, combined with the possible tax benefits of conservation easements.
Located in one of the last places in Hawaii untouched by urbanization and over-development, and evocative of yesterday’s Hawaii, Hana is famous for its scenic location and idyllic isolation, combined with a rural atmosphere and small town friendliness. Hana may be accessed by a fifteen minute flight from the main Maui airport in Kahului to the Hana Airport, or by a two hour drive from Kahului along the scenic Hana Highway.
- Multiple oceanfront and ocean view parcels
- Gently sloping with sweeping ocean and mountain views
- Approximately 1 mile of ocean front property
- Located minutes from Hana airport, a 15 minute flight from the main Maui airport
- The majority of the Property is currently zoned Agriculture, which allows for the development of 2 residential dwellings (a main house and a guest house) on each lot.
Three separate sections, totaling approximately 250 acres, are being offered for sale. The seller will consider a discount for the combined purchase of all three sections.
- Sea Ranch section, 81 acres, two parcels……………Was $8,000,000, now $6,960,000
- Hamoa Bluffs section, 136 acres, six parcels………..Was $7,750,000, now $5,500,000
- Hamoa Beach section, was 61 acres, six parcels, now 32 acres & four parcels…………Was $12,000,000, now $6,750,000